Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I'm guessing many of you are dog lovers. While I love my dog, I always hated the aftermath of having her in the car - so much fur! Such a mess!
Until I found this: Pawslife™ Quilted Pet Hammock Car Seat Cover.
It's the PERFECT size for the Q3, extends perfectly across the rear seat, and hooks nicely onto the four headrests.
Now I can have my pooch with me and not have a big mess. :D

(pics attached)

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Nice solution...looks like it might actually work to preserve the interior from doggy damage. Aren't we fortunate to live in a day and age where there's a solution for almost everything and you can find it with a quick web search!

Thankfully as "cat people" my wife and I don't have to worry about any pet damage in the car. Our Rag doll and Himi kitties are definitely not begging us for any car rides. However, our house vac gets a lot of use!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have this also, but I still put the back seats down to give my girl some extra room and a flat place to lay in the back trunk area where I put a dog bed. I also have some microfiber pieces that tuck under the windows and hang down to protect the door panel from claw marks and drool.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice solution...looks like it might actually work to preserve the interior from doggy damage. Aren't we fortunate to live in a day and age where there's a solution for almost everything and you can find it with a quick web search!

Thankfully as "cat people" my wife and I don't have to worry about any pet damage in the car. Our Rag doll and Himi kitties are definitely not begging us for any car rides. However, our house vac gets a lot of use!
Ha! I have two cats as well and I agree, they are NOT fans of the car! Purrfectly happy at home. :x

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have this also, but I still put the back seats down to give my girl some extra room and a flat place to lay in the back trunk area where I put a dog bed. I also have some microfiber pieces that tuck under the windows and hang down to protect the door panel from claw marks and drool.
I don't really have her in the car much, but when I do, this is a great solution to whip out and set up for her.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ha! I have two cats as well and I agree, they are NOT fans of the car! Purrfectly happy at home. :x
Our cats were born to ride in a car.....literally.

All three, Orville, Wilbur, and Kitty Hawk, are rescue cats that were born and lived in a car in North Carolina. We rescued them when they were about five weeks old and drove across the US to Vancouver with them riding in the back seat all the way. They just sat together looking like bobble-head dolls as they peered through the windshield or sun roof or slept on our laps....which they still do to this day.

I'm going to get the boys one of those quilted pet carriers.....I think they'll really like it. They don't always travel with us...but when they do, it's as if they were born to ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Now that's amazing! I should have started my cats at a young age like that. I also hear they can go for walks with leash if you start them out as kittens. I love the names too.

I fly RC airplanes and have a 3 month old baby daughter named Amelia. She loves to go for rides and will fuss if we stay at a light too long. Seems she likes it best when going faster than 40mph. I think I'm going to have my hands full later.

-Andy

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

All three, Orville, Wilbur, and Kitty Hawk, are rescue cats that were born and lived in a car in North Carolina. We rescued them when they were about five weeks old and drove across the US to Vancouver with them riding in the back seat all the way. They just sat together looking like bobble-head dolls as they peered through the windshield or sun roof or slept on our laps....which they still do to this day.

I'm going to get the boys one of those quilted pet carriers.....I think they'll really like it. They don't always travel with us...but when they do, it's as if they were born to ride.
OMG - that is too cute.
Hey if you live in a place with Bed Bath & Beyond....go there and bring a 20% coupon (you can sign up for that online). (Thrifty tip of the day. :D )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts