Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I live in London. I just bought an almost new Audi Q3 2019 model. Playing around I noticed this message on the virtual cockpit. Does this mean the feature isn’t installed or that there is some kind of fault with it? I can’t seem to find anything helpful in the user manual. I understood the traffic sign recognition is standard on the 2019 model. Is there an easy fix or do I need to go back to the dealer? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I live in London. I just bought an almost new Audi Q3 2019 model. Playing around I noticed this message on the virtual cockpit. Does this mean the feature isn’t installed or that there is some kind of fault with it? I can’t seem to find anything helpful in the user manual. I understood the traffic sign recognition is standard on the 2019 model. Is there an easy fix or do I need to go back to the dealer? Thanks in advance.
I had the exact same issue and spent a year arguing with the dealer. The q3 does not come with traffic sign recognition as standard and is a £400 option. I found this after chasing them for a year and as of aug 20 a software fix has been released to remove that message. If you want the traffic sign system then as I said you have to pay Audi for the privilege. No one from Audi ever thought to say the car isn't equipped as standard, shoddy money grabbing service!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts