Audi Q3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
See my garage and various posts with pics of my car - don't need to double them up here...

·
Registered
603 Posts
This brown color is one of my favorites. I just feel that it is one of the more luxurious looking colors available. It's also a bit less common than some other colors like silver, white and black, but its still neutral.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
This brown color is one of my favorites. I just feel that it is one of the more luxurious looking colors available. It's also a bit less common than some other colors like silver, white and black, but its still neutral.

I agree - and I NEVER stop getting many compliments in public about it. Unfortunately Audi did NO promotion of this color, had NO samples of it anywhere, and allowed only a few cars (about 200) to be painted this color - almost ALL through sight-unseen orders only - so it has now been discontinued for the 2016 MY. :crying:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Roger isn't too sad: this just makes his car all the more rare.

I agree - and I NEVER stop getting many compliments in public about it. Unfortunately Audi did NO promotion of this color, had NO samples of it anywhere, and allowed only a few cars (about 200) to be painted this color - almost ALL through sight-unseen orders only - so it has now been discontinued for the 2016 MY. :crying:

Reactions: rnlabas

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Reactions: nickjs1984

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree.

Love how sophisticated it make the Q3 looks, not that it isn't already but it just take that to another level

·
Registered
603 Posts
Really?! They discontinued it? I am so surprised by that. I think it is one of the best colors available for all the reasons I said before. How sad. :crying:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum, we just ordered a new 2016 Q3 in Tundra Brown Metallic.

So, it is still available, at least in Canada.

It should arrive in Nov.

Bob

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Bob! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on getting a piece of that discontinued Q3 action! Wonder why they're still producing them for Canada only. Please post up a picture when you get it!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Maybe the brown is more popular in Canada so they have no reason to discontinue it. I wonder if discontinuing the brown in the US will raise the value of used brown Audi Q3s in the future.

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Maybe the brown is more popular in Canada so they have no reason to discontinue it. I wonder if discontinuing the brown in the US will raise the value of used brown Audi Q3s in the future.
Sure HOPE so ...>:D My Q3 IS beautiful and I always get compliments -

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I agree.

Love how sophisticated it make the Q3 looks, not that it isn't already but it just take that to another level

I agree, it actually makes the Q3 looks like its worth more than it actually is. Good if you need to put on that sort of image with what ever you do. I know it's something a real estate agent might favor.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Oh my...that Tundra is lovely. Good on ya Roger!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll post a picture when we get it, scheduled for November.

Ordered the Technik with Sport and Navigation options. Wheels were also upgraded to the 20" smoked, the combination with the Brown should be very nice.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'll post a picture when we get it, scheduled for November.

Ordered the Technik with Sport and Navigation options. Wheels were also upgraded to the 20" smoked, the combination with the Brown should be very nice.
Where are located? Would love to see a picture of the 20" wheels!

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
I'm guessing Canada - we don't have the 20" wheel option yet ... or Tundra Brown anymore -

1 - 20 of 25 Posts